Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soulmate



With each rhyme
With each rhythm
With each beat
With each breath
We are one
You captured my soul
I melt into you
Our hearts filled up with joy
Our bodies weep with heavenly joyous
We are eternal love
My sweetheart, My beloved
My soul, My spirit
My destiny, My eternity
I will love you endlessly
No matter where i am
No matter the distance
No matter the boundaries
Can not make my love apart
We are the one Soulmate
Forever throughout Eternity
I will find you
Your existence on this earth
No matter the consequence
No matter how far
Even in death we will be together
My search will remain for you
Our love,one life destined
Throughout Eternity One Soulmate.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful feelings for Wonderful True Love which is hard to find in this world. You have that love with you there is nothing greater than that.Wish You Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete